This Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") governs the manner in which EU-Logistik-Transport (the "Company" or "us") collects, uses, processes, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a "User", or "you") of the lottosend.com website ("Site"). This Privacy Notice applies to the Site and all products and services offered by the Company ("Services").
•You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data (as defined below).
• If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, we will process such data in order to provide you with the Services.
•By engaging with the Company to receive the Services, you expressly agree and unequivocally consent to the processing of Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
• If you have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Our Services are not intended for or offered to minors, if you are under 18 years old, you may not purchase any Services from the Company, or provide us with any Personal Data.
• The Company does not collect or process any sensitive Personal Data, defined under the GDPR as "Special Categories" of data. Sensitive data includes the following: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
• You may request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data retained by the Company in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
• We may record telephone and/or chat sessions with you and our representative for quality assurances and record-keeping purposes. By agreeing to this Privacy Notice you acknowledge and agree that you may be recorded as aforementioned. If you do not wish to be recorded please notify us at the beginning of such call or chat session.
• We may transfer your Personal Data outside the geographical region through which collection or access to the Services is made. By purchasing the Services from the Company, you expressly agree to such transfer. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transferred to our databases in that country is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries is made pursuant to a contract or other measures providing adequate protection.
• We do not sell, trade, or rent Users Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users.
• We do not conduct any automatic profiling of Users.
As used in this Privacy Notice, "Personal Data" refers to any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person.
We may collect Personal Data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users use our Site, register on the Site, use the Services, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, Personal Data such as: name, email address, mailing address, identification documents, phone number, and credit card information. We collect and process Personal Data in order to provide you with the Services, and as further detailed in this Privacy Notice. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Data to us, however this may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities, and may prevent us from providing you with some or all of the Services.
Recorded Calls Notice. Without derogating from the above, and in connection with the Services, you acknowledge and agree that phone conversations and/or online chat sessions with the Company's representatives (collectively, “Calls”) may be recorded, transcribed, monitored, analyzed and/or archived for quality assurances and/or record-keeping purposes, and you hereby expressly agree to such recording and/or monitoring for quality assurances and/or record-keeping purposes, which shall be governed by this Privacy Notice. If you do not wish to be recorded please notify us at the beginning of such Call. If you have any question regarding our call recordings please contact our customer service representative at email@example.com.
We may collect information which does not constitute Personal Data about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personal Data may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, such as means of connection to our Site, the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Data
The Company may collect and process Users' Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the Services, for example to process payments
To provide and improve customer service such as:
• Respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience, including through personalized advertising on the Site.
• To improve our Site and the Services.
• For the purpose of our legitimate interests, in accordance with applicable law.
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. This information is statistical in nature.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and the Services.
We may share Personal Data with third parties only to the extent necessary or advisable to provide you with the Services. Such third parties include: credit card processors.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, marketing materials, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. By opting-in to receive such information from us, you expressly consent that we may use such information for direct marketing purposes. You may opt-out of such communications at any time.
Non-personal information is used mainly for analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others, for ensuring the technical functioning of our system, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services and features.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate and generally accepted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data.
Personal Data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Review, Rectification, Deletion and Restriction
You are entitled to review your Personal Data, and may exercise such right by sending us a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification.
You may also request the deletion or the restriction of your Personal Data, and the Company will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
To the extent processing of Personal Data is conducted on the basis of your consent, you may revoke such consent, by sending us an email to: email@example.com. Please note that in the event you revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
To the extent applicable to you and the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users Personal Data to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic statistical information not linked to any Personal Data regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. From time to time, we may release non-Personal Data in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in our Services usage.
We do not share or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except under limited circumstances, such as to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
Transfer of Data Across Borders
The Company is a global enterprise and may maintain or use facilities, servers and databases in different countries. We may, from time to time, transfer your Personal Data to one of our databases in another country. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transferred to our databases in that country is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries is made pursuant to a contract or other measures providing adequate protection.
If you are accessing the Services from a country other than the country in which our server or cloud service provider is located, the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. We may also use hosting services located in other countries at our sole discretion, which will necessitate transfers of data. By using the Services and communicating electronically with us, you explicitly and unequivocally consent to transfers of data as specified here under. We are currently using digital ocean, located in Amsterdam,NL. To receive a copy of such provider's privacy notice, you may contact https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy.
Retention of Personal Data
We keep User's Personal Data for as long as is necessary in order to provide the User with our Services, and to protect against legal liability.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
It is the Company's policy not to provide Services to minors, and not accept Users under the age of 18,. Therefore, we do not intend to collect or maintain personal information from anyone we know to be under the age of 18.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The Company has the discretion to update this Privacy Notice at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Privacy Notice periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Notice and terms of service. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use our Site and/or Services. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services following the posting of changes to this Privacy Notice will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
You are also entitled under applicable law to contact the relevant Data Protection Authority.
This website is operated by EU-Logistik-Transport, a.s, register offices at Osloboditeľov 516, 08204 Drienov, Slovak Republic.
Lottosend offers a remote and secure lottery concierge service for secure online lottery ticket purchase and are neither associated nor endorsed by The National Lottery, MUSL, Camelot Plc, or any company that manages any product for which their services are employed.
©Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved