In California (The US state that Lottosend buys SuperLotto Plus tickets for customers from) a gas station worker named Freddy Quiroa sold one winning ticket for the SuperLotto Plus jackpot worth $64 million to a frequent Vietnamese customer. According to Freddy, the customer seemed around 35 years old and bought the ticket at Garden Grove (76 gas station).
As yet, the ticket is unclaimed. Raul Sepulveda, the other cashier also had SuperLotto Plus tickets. The ticket Ð from the drawing on August 16 2017, matched the winning digits 43-34-47-31-23 and 19, which is the Mega digit. The trader at 13960 Harbor Blvd shall obtain a bonus check of $320,000.
Since January 25th when a jackpot of $72 million was won in the SuperLotto plus jackpot, this is the first time there has been a winner of the SuperLotto plus jackpot. The winner truly deserves congratulations, as this win will really make his dreams come true!
This large jackpot will definitely make a lot of people rush to ticket retailers to purchase a ticket and try their luck.
About SuperLotto Plus
SuperLotto Plus is an in-state Californian jackpot game, where players select five digits from 1-47 and a Mega digit from 1-27. The drawing occurs in Sacramento at lottery headquarters on Wednesdays and Saturdays following the closure of the draw entry at 7:45 p.m.
The cost of the tickets is $1 and they can be bought at California Lottery retailers, numbering 22,000 and more, or Lottery Lucky retailers who exceed 4,000.
The California Lottery advises winners to sign their ticket at the back in ink and store it in a secure area that they will remember.
Proven scientific techniques for improving your luck at lotto
- Confidence: Thinking positively is more likely to produce positive outcomes and also draw more positive individuals to you. Have positive thoughts and imagine it.
- Instinct: According to research, more positive outcomes take place when individuals adhere to their instincts. Perhaps selecting your own digits is going to be effective.
- Perseverance: Do not allow past unsuccessful experiences to discourage you. It is true that ‘if you do not succeed the first time, try, try, again.’ Gain knowledge from them and change them to positive events by believing that things will get better the second or third time round.
- Create Opportunities: Do not simply wait to get lucky. Rather, be keen and seize the opportunities presented to you and use them to your advantage.
- Relax: Avoid excess worry or stress. Be joyful and optimistic and you will have wonderful experiences.
May you win the next huge SuperLotto Plus jackpot!